Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Christmas Craft

If you scroll through the old posts on my blog you'll find several posts about my annual Christmas craft. I have been doing this since my early teens. I wasn't sure with all the pre-twins, home improvement, and Christmas hustle and bustle I'd get it done this year. But I carved out some time the Monday before Christmas and made these
wire and bead ornaments. They are humble compared to other years' crafts, but they are done!

They are made with two sizes of Argentium Sterling Silver Wire, Seed Beads, and Satin Ribbon.

Completed: December 2010

4 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Great ornaments. I have to say on my blog reader that shows most recent post from the blogs I read, that you Aug 7th post showed up and your Jan 8th post??? Isn't that strange? Anyways...congratulations on your twins and hope that you are doing well :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Melissa in NJ said...

Thank you!

LOL, that's because I am back dating them to catch up on all the posts I should have done over the summer and fall. The Aug 7 one was briefly dated today before I fixed it. :)

Unknown said...

So cute! thanks for sharing.

sheyne said...

article source best replica bags a fantastic read imp source read this post here click here to find out more